Friday, November 26, 2010

Again and again......

It all started last month when I'm reading '10 Oddly Romantic Movie Dance Scenes' ...
number one is Labyrinth's Ball Room Scene, I watch the video. The scene was familiar. So I (being curious, like usual) watched the movie on YouTube.

Since then, I've officially 'fall in love' with that movie. See, most of my favorites are old or 'not too well known by my friends', especially when it comes to musics and movies. I've learned to not easily let them knew about my old or not-well known favorites since I told them about Mika (Penniman).

Labyrinth (1986, what the heck?!), the story is about 15 years Sarah William (Jennifer Connelly) wishes her freakin' annoying baby half-brother Toby, away to the Goblin King Jareth (David Bowie) if Sarah doesn't complete his Labyrinth in 13 hours.   

Now honestly, one of the reason I love this movie, is because Jareth 'unrequited' love to Sarah. You know what this is mean? Fanfiction Stories, yay! I found this author when I'm searching for Labyrinth fanfic stories, her author name's PaisleyRose. Her stories are brilliant! 

Okay, not just for the movie, I've fall for the Goblin King too,isn't that ridiculous! I can't imagine 'their' reaction if I show them the Goblin King's pic *shudder*

No comments:

Post a Comment